Safety Program Management
- Loss Control and Insurance Claim Management
- Analysis of claim loss experience, trends and benchmarking
- HR Management
- Compliance-based OSHA training programs and job site auditing
- Company safety procedures and policies development and enforcement strategies
- Company response development for unsafe actions on the job site
Safety Program Compliance
- Customized health and safety plan to cover OSHA requirements that apply to your business or organization
- Individual policies, permits (excavation, confined space, hot work, LOTO, etc), safety checklist, safety handbook and more
- Client Management Account Compliance: Avetta (PICS), Browz, DISA Global Solutions, Energy Worldnet, Gold Shovel Standard, ISNetworld, NCMS, PEC Safety, RigUp, Team Alert (TPS Alert), Veriforce
Record Keeping & Document Retention
- Incident Forms/OSHA Logs, submission and upkeep is included
- All new safety programs and training documents that arise from your existing client(s) as well as new client(s) requirements will be covered for no additional cost
- Any and all changes or additions to your safety program will also be provided to you in MS Word format for editing purposes
- Railroad Commission Line Strike Submissions/Record Keeping
- PHMSA/FMSCA Drug Testing Compliance (Pre-employment, Random, Post Accident, & Reasonable Suspicion)
- Client/Company Specific Drug Testing Compliance (Pre-employment, Random, Post Accident, & Reasonable Suspicion)
- Electronic Log Book Set-Up/Management
Field Safety Compliance
Documented Field Safety Incident Investigations
DOT Drug & Alcohol Post Accident / Reasonable Suspicion Collections
Documented Fire Extinguisher Inspections
Documented Equipment Inspections
Our tailored programs feature ongoing reviews and consulting, record keeping & document retention, safety manuals, safety checklists, process & procedure development, codes & standards compliance.
Ongoing Reviews and Consulting
24/7 monitoring of your account to ensure that new requirements are met as quickly as possible – in addition, we perform a manual review of your account multiple times per week.
"At Stag Safety, we want to help position our customers for scalability, continued compliance and an ongoing safety-first culture. We're passionate about helping save time, resources and money by providing a trusted, outsourced alternative to an otherwise expensive and highly specialized department."
Brandon McCurry, Founder
Interested in a free safety consultation?
Your trusted safety partner providing tailored solutions customized to meet your company’s specific safety needs.
© 2023 Stag Safety, LLC