Safety Program Management
Record Keeping & Document Retention
- Incident Forms/OSHA Logs, submission & upkeep is included.
- All new safety programs & training documents that arise from your existing client(s) as well as new client(s) requirements will be covered for no additional cost.
- Any and all changes or additions to your safety program will also be provided to you in MS Word format for editing purposes.
- Railroad Commission Line Strike Submissions/Record Keeping
Safety Program Compliance
- Customized health and safety plan to cover OSHA requirements that apply to your business or organization.
- Individual policies, permits (excavation, confined space, hot work, LOTO, etc), safety checklist, safety handbook and more.
- Client Management Account Compliance: Avetta (PICS), Browz, DISA Global Solutions, Energy Worldnet, Gold Shovel Standard, ISNetworld, NCMS, PEC Safety, RigUp, Team Alert (TPS Alert), Veriforce
Field Safety Compliance
Documented Field Safety Incident Investigations
DOT Drug & Alcohol Post Accident / Reasonable Suspicion Collections
Documented Fire Extinguisher Inspections
Documented Equipment Inspections
- PHMSA/FMSCA Drug Testing Compliance (Pre-employment, Random, Post Accident, & Reasonable Suspicion)
- Client/Company Specific Drug Testing Compliance (Pre-employment, Random, Post Accident, & Reasonable Suspicion)
- Electronic Log Book Set-Up/Management
Our tailored programs feature ongoing reviews and consulting, record keeping & document retention, safety manuals, safety checklists, process & procedure development, codes & standards compliance.
Ongoing Reviews and Consulting
24/7 monitoring of your account to ensure that new requirements are met as quickly as possible – in addition, we perform a manual review of your account multiple times per week.
"At Stag Safety, we want to help position our customers for scalability, continued compliance and an ongoing safety-first culture. We're passionate about helping save time, resources and money by providing a trusted, outsourced alternative to an otherwise expensive and highly specialized department."
Brandon McCurry, Founder